Administrator - Manuscriptum Ltd. company with its registered office in Warsaw at 37, Domaniewska St., 02-672 Warsaw, Poland entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000654355, REGON: 366001390, NIP: 5252687051, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data - information about an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular on the basis of such an identifier as name, surname, PESEL, location data, internet identifier;
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
Website - the website available at manuscriptum.eu, including the online store;
User - any natural person visiting the Website or using one or more services provided as part of the Website;
Website Regulations - regulations of the website located at: manuscriptum.pl, available on the website. manuscriptum.pl
The overriding goal of the Administrator is to provide Website Users with protection of their privacy and ensure compliance of the processing of their personal data collected in connection with Users' activity on the Website, with applicable law, including the GDPR.
1. Personal data are processed by the Administrator:
a) pursuant to paragraph 6 1 lit. b) GDPR - in order for the Administrator to provide electronic services, in particular services described in the Regulations of the Website, including services of the Administrator providing content on the Website, newsletter sending services, adding comments under products and displaying them on the Website, services of contacting the Administrator using the contact form, account management and maintenance services, and product purchase services offered on the Website;
b) pursuant to paragraph 6 1 lit. b) GDPR - in order to implement contracts concluded between the User and the Administrator as part of an online store available on the Website, including handling complaints;
c) pursuant to paragraph 6 1 lit. b) GDPR - to implement any other agreements concluded between the Administrator and the User as part of the Website or in connection with the Website, as well as outside the Website as part of the Administrator's business activities,
whereby: (1) the processing referred to in points 1 to 3 above includes both taking action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject, as well as performing the contract and takes place to the extent necessary to implement the above goals; (2) providing by the User personal data to the extent necessary to implement the above purposes is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract; the consequence of not providing mandatory data is the failure to conclude the contract or at least the inability to perform it for which the Administrator is not responsible;
d) pursuant to paragraph 6 1 lit. c) GDPR - to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. resulting from accounting regulations, tax regulations, regulations on gambling (in the scope of promotional lotteries);
e) pursuant to paragraph 6 1 lit. f) GDPR - for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, in particular such as:
f) on the basis of a separate consent, i.e. pursuant to section 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, if its granting is necessary to ensure the lawfulness of personal data processing and none of the above applies. legal grounds for data processing, e.g. processing in connection with conducting recruitment procedures; the User's consent to the processing of personal data in this case is voluntary; the consent granted by the User for the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. The personal data administrator makes special diligence to protect the interests of entities to which the personal data relate, and in particular ensures that: the personal data collected by it is processed in accordance with the law; are collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes; remain factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
4. The Administrator processes the personal data of Users visiting the Administrator's profiles kept in social media (Facebook, Instagram), including those undertaking activity on these profiles. The data is processed solely for the purpose of marketing - including promoting the Administrator's brand, its activities, services, products - and for the purposes of building and maintaining communication, based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
1. Each User has the right to:
access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and to what extent, and information regarding such processing, including the grounds for processing;
2. Application for implementation of the above rights can be exercised through:
3. The application referred to in item 2 above must be formulated in a precise manner and in particular indicate what request is to be carried out, what purposes the processing relates to, what type of data processing the application concerns. If necessary, the Administrator is entitled to request clarifying or supplementing the application with the data that he needs to properly implement the application.
4. The Administrator shall inform the User within one month of receiving the application of the actions taken in connection with the application. If necessary, the Administrator will inform the User about the need to extend the response time, giving the reason for the extension.
5. The response to the application will be carried out using the method of communication that was used to submit the application. In the case of a request submitted in writing, the answer may - at the User's request - be sent electronically to the e-mail address provided by the User.
Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry - for the period necessary for after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints) and for securing or pursuing any claims of the Administrator and against him.
Personal data processed in order to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be processed until such a legal obligation is fulfilled.
Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
Personal data processed for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator will be processed until objection to such processing, unless the Administrator demonstrates the existence of legally justified grounds for processing, superior to the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for determination, investigation or defense of claims.
Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be processed until you object to such processing. If you object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the personal data of such a person - to the extent that the processing is related to marketing - will no longer be processed for marketing purposes.
Users' personal data may be disclosed to the Administrator's employees and associates, entities related to the Administrator, debt collection companies, postal operators, carriers, partners providing technical services, hosting service providers and IT systems, Administrator's subcontractors, other entities providing services to the Administrator and employees or associates such entities.
Cookies collect data on the use of the Website by the User. This is mainly aimed at: facilitating the User's use of the Website, adapting the Website to the needs and expectations of the given User (personalization of the Website's subpages), testing Users' movement within the Website and conducting marketing activities by the Administrator.
The personal data administrator applies technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed personal data, appropriate to the threats and categories of protected personal data, and in particular protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and against their change, loss, damage or destruction.
© 2021. Manuscriptum Ltd.
Domaniewska 37 Str.